- 1. Do I need to give my credit card information to make a reservation through the site?
Yes, the credit card is required for all reservations made through the internet and phone. To protect against unauthorized use of your credit card, the ordering process is conducted on a secure server that encrypts your credit card data.
- 2. How can I see or cancel an online reservation?
Cancellation can be done only by reaching the Ben-Gurion Apartment Building management by phone. There is no option to cancel an order via the internet or the way it was ordered.
- 3. If I want to book several rooms at the Ben-Gurion Apartment Building?
Reservations, both large and small, can be made by phone- 0538020080
- 4. What are the opening hours of the Ben-Gurion Apartment Building?
The offices are open from Sunday to Thursday from 08:00 to 17:00.
Friday and Saturday the office is closed.
Sunday to Thursday between 17:00 and 22:00 and Friday between 08:00 and 13:00
A receptionist at the entrance to the building is available for all guests and receiving invitations.
- 5. Is it permitted to bring pets to the Ben-Gurion Apartment Building?
Entry to pets is prohibited.
- 6. What is included in the rooms at the Ben-Gurion Apartment Building?
Each room is designed as an optimal apartment with an equipped kitchen which includes: refrigerator, microwave, stove (if necessary), electric kettle, cutlery and plates. The rest of the apartment includes: bed, bed linen, towels, dining room, TV, wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- 7. Do you provide wireless internet (Wi-Fi) for free at the Ben-Gurion Apartment Building?
We provide free Wi-Fi for guests of the building
- 8. When is the check-in and check-out?
Check-in to the apartments from 12:00 and check-out from the apartments until 12:00.
- 9. Is there a parking space?
There is parking, free of charge and open to all guests of the building.